Bricktown Parking Garage - Call for Offers Due JANUARY 14, 2022
OKC, Oklahoma 73104
The Bricktown parking garage consists of 550 parking spots located on 7 of the 8 floors. The 1st level consists of retail and office use tenants. The garage is connected to a Hampton Inn & Suites w/the double Hilton concept to the east, Homewood Suites and Hilton Garden Inn. The property has in place 20 year leases with 4 national hotels in the area, servicing their valet parking and daily parkers for Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden, Homewood Suites and Spring Hill Suites Marriott. The Oklahoma City Street car runs directly in front of the garage, that connect downtown OKC, Midtown, Automobile Alley and many other hotspots in OKC.
The parking garage is located at 222 E. Sheridan Avenue, located in the heart of Oklahoma City's entertainment district, Bricktown. Located in downtown OKC, Bricktown has a 1 mile canal that links Bricktown with Downtown and the Oklahoma River. The property is the only parking garage in the Bricktown area, with the DodgersBall Park being directly to the south of the property. Featured Attractions of Bricktown: Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark, The Boathouse District of the Oklahoma River, American Banjo Museum, Bass Pro Shops, Brickopolis, Bricktown Bike Bar, Bricktown Water Taxi, Paycom Arena, Chevy Bricktown Events Center, Civic Center, Omni Convention Center, Cox Convention Center, Climb up Gym in Bricktown, Harkins Theater, Myriad Garden.
- Bricktown Ballpark, Construction of the Bricktown Canal, Expansion of the Convention Center, Construction of Paycom Center (home of the Thunder), creation of the Oklahoma River system, construction of Ron J. Norick Downtown Library - all completed in 2004 for a total investment of $350 million
- Omni Convention Center (built 2021) - $288 million
- Scissortail Park - $132 million
- Streetcar system that runs through Bricktown, Downtown OKC, Midtown (completed in 2018) - $131 million
- River Rapids - Oklahoma City River system - $57 million
- Trail System - $39.5 million
- Sidewalks - $18.1 million