|Total Sq. Ft.||
"Available For Sale" ABC's warehouse and showroom properties are available for purchase. This location is in close proximity to the public sector's largest recent investments through MAPS 3, the OKC Boulevard, Scissortail Park, Myriad Botanical Gardens and the new Omni Hotel, and one block from a prominent OKC Streetcar stop.
Strategically located to participate in Downtown OKC's densest future developments, the ABC properties are critical to connecting the existing Central Business District to new public investments and the Oklahoma River. The City's Downtown Development Framework encourages high intensity mixed use development on this site and on all adjacent property. High intensity mixed use is defined as secondary employment zones, high density urban neighborhoods, office and hotel towers, mid-rise buildings and a mix of uses to include museums, theaters, education and healthcare institutions of up to 10 stories.
- Property includes:
- 6,175 SF historic one-story retail building facing S. Walker Avenue built in 1938
- 18,000 SF warehouse and showroom built in 1981
- Parcel with existing cell phone tower lease through 2031
- Paved parking lot facing Reno
- Two double-sided billboards with rental opportunities