• The Shoppes at Valencia located at 2012 NW 178th St. in Edmond, Oklahoma is a 19,781 square foot retail shopping center situated on 2.5 acres. The property sold for $4,050,000.
• A local investment group purchased 3933 E. Covell for the purpose of opening another Sensational Kids, Inc. center; this will be their fourth location. Sensational Kids, Inc.
• Memorial Square Retail Power Center consists of 123,557 square feet situated on 14.52 acres of land.
The Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) recently released a study about the supply and demand market for cannabis.
Oklahoma is currently witnessing a transformation of its retail sector, with numerous national brands poised to enter the state.
As a landlord, one of your primary objectives is to ensure that your property remains a profitable investment.
• Watermark Bank has leased 16,613 square feet of office space in The Nicholas at 6501 N Classen Blvd, Oklahoma City. Founded in 2018, Watermark is a boutique bank built on innovative technology…
The commercial real estate industry is one of the most complex and dynamic industries in the world, comprising of various functions such as leasing, property…
- The electric utility company that serves all of AEP's Oklahoma customers, Public Service Company of Oklahoma, has increased its presence at Space Center in Tulsa with a 15,000 SF expansion to…
• The Harlow, LLC paid 100 Park Avenue Corporation $6,500,000 for the Medical Arts Building at 100 Park Avenue, Oklahoma City.